Authorities and Permits

SmartMiles helps kickstart your trucking business by helping you with all the authorities and permits that you need to run and operate a successful trucking company in any jurisdiction of Canada and US

Our services include but not limited to:
  • CVOR/National Safety Certificate.
  • IFTA Registration and Decals.
  • IRP Plates.
  • Carrier Code.
  • US MC/DOT Number.
  • BOC-3 Filing.
  • FEIN Number.
  • SCAC Code.
  • UCR Registration.
  • PARS and PAPS Labels.
  • Kentucky Permit.
  • New York HUT Registration.
  • New Mexico Permit.
  • CTPAT,PIP, CSA Certification.

Contact Us

6981 Millcreek Drive, Unit 19, Mississauga, ON L5N 6B8, CA

Phone Number

+1 905-455-7520

Thank you for contacting SmartMiles. We will get back to you within 24 business hours